CLASSROOM TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
Classroom Technology Services (CTS) is a Unit of Campus IT Services (CITS). The primary role of CTS is to facilitate the teaching and learning process at the Cave Hill Campus through the provision of a range of Audio Visual (AV) equipment and services. The services supported by this Unit include:
- Providing (AV) equipment to support student learning
- LCD Projectors
- Document Cameras/Visualizers
- Public Address (PA) Systems
- Supporting AV Equipment
- Delivery of AV equipment to classrooms
- Remote monitoring of classrooms, with AV technology installed, through the use of Crestron RoomView software
- Repair and servicing of AV equipment supplied by the CTS
- Providing instruction on the use of AV equipment and technology
To contact the CLASSROOM TECHNOLOGY SERVICES:
Telephone: (246) 417-7404
Semester Opening Hours
Weekdays: 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Saturdays: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.