Final year UNDERGRADUATE FULL-TIME students eligible for passage, and who will be leaving Barbados after their final examinations in Semester I and Semester II are asked to comply with the following instructions:
ELIGIBILITY FOR TICKET/ REIMBURSEMENT
1. Students must be registered FULL-TIME.
2. Must be residing in a contributing Caribbean country.
3. Have completed the full course of study.
4. Must not be receiving sponsorship which covers ticket cost.
Post Graduate students are required to submit after their degree has been awarded.
- All travel information must be submitted at least Four (4) weeks before the proposed date of travel showing the date of travel and the cost.
- Students are encouraged to purchase their return tickets. The copy of ticket must then be submitted with the appropriate form to Ms Layne, Records Section, Student Affairs. In the event that a ticket is to be provided, the appropriate form must be submitted to make arrangements for the purchase.
- All forms are on CHOL
NB. In the event that items are shipped, receipts should be presented to Ms Layne for reimbursement. However, any receipts for payments made at the airport for Extra Baggage, can be forwarded to the Records Section, UWI, Cave Hill Campus, P.O. Box 64, Bridgetown BB11000, Barbados or emailed to email@example.com
Download Ticket Request form »
Download Reimbursement Request form »