Student Visa Forms (Non-Barbadian Students)
If you are a non-Barbadian student, you are required to complete your student visa forms YEARLY.

(1 photo required) 

Please complete your forms and submit to Ms Layne, Records Section, Main Administration Building as soon as possible.

Download forms (PDFS)H1 Form | H2 Form | H3 Form

Need more information on Registration or CHOL? Contact the Student Affairs Help Desk at
Telephone: (246) 417-4127        Email: