Paper application forms should only be used for Special Admission. Persons who use the paper forms for applications to Diplomas and Degrees during the period while the on-line application form is available, should note that there may be delays in processing.
ON-LINE APPLICATIONS (Preferred)
Applications are open for all Semester 1, 2017-2018 programmes EXCEPT the following:
MSc Counselling Psychology
If you wish to be considered for a programme that is offered at another Campus of the University of the West Indies you must apply on-line directly to that campus via the related website.
Follow the steps outlined in the notes below before clicking on the link at the bottom of the page which will redirect you to the on-line application form.
Joint UWI/UNB Sport Sciences programmes
If you are applying to the joint UWI/UNB Postgraduate Diploma/ MSc Sport Sciences programmes please refer to the University of New Brunswick site unb.ca for details of the current application fee.
Note that all applications to the UWI/UNB Postgraduate Diploma/ MSc Sport Sciences programme are to be made through the UNB online application system unb.ca.
STEP 1: SET UP AN ACCOUNT
Create a Login ID and PIN (Personal Identification Number). The login ID can be any combination of characters The PIN must consist of six (6) digits.
You will need both the Login ID and PIN to track your application so make careful note of these for future use.
It may be useful to print this page and record on it your Login ID and PIN for future reference.
STEP 2: NOTE THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS
- When you start the application process you will see a drop down menu that displays a number of on-line options. Two of these are for Postgraduate applications - CHSB Graduate Application and Postgraduate Cave Hill. Select CHSB Graduate Application only if you are applying to The Cave Hill School of Business whose applications for the International Master in Business Administration (IMBA), Master in Business Administration (MBA), and Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) are open year round. For all other programmes select Postgraduate Cave Hill and note that all of the programmes listed under Postgraduate Cave Hill are scheduled to begin in August/September. Where a decision has been taken to defer a programme applicants will be notified.
- Each page of the on-line application form has instructions to guide you.
- Complete the application in full before submitting it.
- You do not have to complete your application at one time. You can start the process and complete it any time before the deadline date using the original Login ID and PIN.
- If you need to access an application that you had started already but were unable to complete, login to the system using the original Login ID and PIN. Then select the application and resume the process by selecting the appropriate item on the Application Check-list.
- Once you have filled all the required information on the form and you are satisfied, submit your application by clicking the APPLICATION IS COMPLETE button.
- Print and sign the Declaration Page which is presented on completion. Submit the Declaration page and supporting Documents to:
The Senior Assistant Registrar
Office of Graduate Studies and Research
The University of the West Indies
Cave Hill Campus
Barbados, West Indies
- Please note that your application cannot be considered until all supporting documents have been received.
- You must retain your ID and PIN to track your application.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance of any kind with the application process.
STEP 3: COMPLETE ON-LINE APPLICATION FORM
Click here to complete the on-line application.