With the collaboration of our corporate and social community, the UWI Internship Programme provides students with opportunities to apply classroom instruction within a real-time context.
Moreover, the UWI Internship Programme promotes:
- The creation of better prepared entry-level professionals and
- Equipped professionals for the rapid changes in today’s business and professional community.
It is hoped that through these regional and international collaborations students will have increased supervised placement opportunities in:
- Development agencies, governmental and non-governmental agencies, private sector consulting firms and related organizations
- areas of their specific career interest and
- environments where professionals, supervisors and managers provide supervision across a wide range of sectors.
If you are interested in providing internship opportunities for current university students, please click the following link -> Provide Internship
If you are a current student who is interested in the opportunity to obtain an internship, please click the following link -> Internship Registration