University Switchboard

To call the university, dial (246) 417 4000 and ask for the person or department that you wish to contact or visit  the Staff Directory to find numbers. If you know your party's extension, you may call the person directly.

Problems with a website?

To report broken links, or any other technical issues relating to any UWI website please email: