Back to Top

Office of Business Development

Business on Campus

Many persons are interested in offering their products and services to The UWI community or in utilising the University’s grounds and facilities for events or other commercial purposes. However, no person shall sell or promote the sale of food, goods, or services or carry on a trade or business on University property without the expressed consent of the University.  Itinerant commercial vendors do not have the right to use University property free of charge.  Every private commercial operator must obtain a permit from the University and must also pay a fee in advance to cover the term of the permit.

Campus Mart
Cruisers Cafe