Graduate programmes: Research degrees (MPhil, PhD)
Students can undertake research degrees towards Masters or Doctorate in Philosophy under the supervision of CERMES faculty members. See the areas of interest of CERMES faculty members to determine likely areas of research supervision.

Students should apply through the Office for Graduate Studies and Research, but are advised to make contact with the faculty member whom they would wish to supervise their research.