News & Notices
Do you wish to transfer to another Faculty?
Transfer forms are now available
Transfer forms are available for students who wish to change their Faculty and/or U.W.I. Campus site and can be obtained via the following link Please make note of the deadline dates posted on the site.


Faculty of Social Sciences
Telephone: (246) 417-4265/66/68/69 E-mail: