Back to Top
Close Menu

Faculty of Science and Technology


Faculty Office and Departments

  • How can our Faculty of Science and Technology (FST), and the Dean's Office assist you?


  • What does full-time or part-time registration mean?
  • What is a prerequisite course?
  • What is a Co-requisite course?
  • How do you know which courses to take?
  • Is there a particular order in which you need to take courses?
  • What does it mean to matriculate?
  • Are students required to pay fees to attend The UWI?
  • How and where should you pay your fees?
  • What are the fee payment options that are available to students?

Academic Advising

  • Who is your Academic Advisor?

Making Changes to your Programme

  • Can you change your Major, and if yes, what do you do?
  • When are Change of Majors submitted?
  • How do you drop or add courses?
  • Can you transfer to another faculty?

Examinations and GPA

  • How do you apply to do a course by “Exams Only”?
  • Are you eligible to graduate?
  • What is Required to Withdraw “RTW” status?
  • When do you have examinations?
  • What happens if you miss an examination?
  • When is a student on Academic Warning or Required to Withdraw (RTW)?

General Information

  • Where do you drop off your assignments?
  • Where can you purchase a student lab manual?
  • Where can you get a locker?
  • If you're having difficulties, where can you go for help?
  • How do you qualify for the Dean's List?

Faculty of Science and Technology
Telephone: (246) 417-4312 Fax:(246) 417-4597 Email: